You can find an extensive list of presentations and courses that I've taught, including the slides and speaker notes for many of them, here.
Coming up—let's meet!
Check out my schedule, and drop me a line if you'd like to get together when I'm in your part of the world. If you'd like me to work with you and it doesn't look like I'm available, remember that my clients' schedules are subject to change, so mine is too. Finally, note that some conferences offer discounts—and even if they don't advertise it, maybe we can work something out.
April 25, 2017
The 8th International TestIstanbul Conference, sponsored by the Turkish Testing Board.
April 26, 2017
A session at the Test Master's Meetup on the social and technical dimensions of testing and the ways they interact with each other. This event is being hosted by Xebia Amsterdam.
May 8-11, 2017
Orlando, FL, USA
A one-day Introduction to Rapid Software Testing and Critical Thinking for Testers at the STAR East Conference, organized by TechWell.
May 15-16, 2017
Delighted to return to South America for the first time in 11 years! I'll be participating in the TestingUY conference. More details to come.
May 17-19, 2017
I'll be presenting a three-day public Rapid Software Testing class. More details to come on that, too.
May 29, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
A day of consulting work with a private client.
May 30 - June 2, 2017
Four days of training and consulting in Rapid Software Testing with a private client.
June 12-14, 2017
I'll be presenting a three-day public Rapid Software Testing class, organized by PrettyGoodTesting. Register now, right here.
June 15, 2017
Rapid Software Test Strategy—a new, one-day class, organized by PrettyGoodTesting in which we'll focus on the elements of developing and communicating strategies for testing and evaluating a product when you have little time and little information—but lots of pressure.Register here!
June 16, 2017
A day of private, internal consulting for a client of PrettyGoodTesting.
June 19-23, 2017
Johannesburg, South Africa
A week consisting of three days of Rapid Software Testing class training, followed by a two days of consulting and test management training for a corporate client.
July 3-14, 2017
Two weeks of assessment and consulting on testing and test strategy for a corporate client.
Coming soon... more events in Utrecht, Anaheim, Shanghai, and Manchester in the fall!
We don't collect information using automatic features of this Web site, except as follows:
- We use Google Analytics to track the location of our visitors. Google gathers (and may save) your IP address; we don't.
- We do elicit feedback, with names and mailing addresses through mailto: links.
- We use WordPress to power our blog. WordPress puts its cookies onto your machine.
- When you leave a comment on our blog, WordPress asks for your name, email address, and Web site. The Web site address, if you provide it, is associated with your name in the comment you post. WordPress tracks a good deal of your activity on WordPress blogs.
- We invite you to join our mailing list through the Constant Comment service.
- By design, your email address is not exposed to the public. However, we delegate trust to the security features of Google, WordPress, Constant Comment, and our Internet Service Provider, inMotion Hosting.
We only use your email address to contact you directly. We don't share or sell our mailing lists.
We don't collect money or credit information through this site.